Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Things

Here is our beautiful new home that God has blessed us with. We've been working hard to get organized and settled, but of course, I keep coming up with little projects and things that I think would be nice or more "homey" so we aren't quite there yet, but we're getting closer.




Spring flowers on our front porch...yes, they're sitting on a cooler (just until I find the right table for our little porch.)
Tess & Zach watching their favorite show: Sesame Street.


One of my garage sale finds from this weekend: the baby doll cradle. Tess put her babies, Elmo and her chick in and covered them with one of her favorite blankies. When I put her to bed last night, she insisted that we take the cradle with babies in-tow and put them next to her. Then we had to bring them back down again this morning. I'm thinking we need to find a more permanent place for the cradle to reside instead of up and down the stairs each day. :)

1 comment:

The Hydes said...

WOW! What a beautiful and BIG house! And you thought you'd be in the Austin house 10 or 15 years. :) The kids are getting so big!